Take advantage of hotel deals in cities such as Los Angeles and visit family attractions like Universal Studios (photo courtesy of themeparkcodes.com)
Looking to take a trip in the next few weeks without breaking the bank as you head into the holiday season? Well, there’s good news! There are plenty of discounts on travel and hotel sites such as Hotels.com, where you can find great deals at top rated properties.
Here are five fall and winter destinations where properties are offering some amazing deals over the next few weeks, so be sure to book fast!
1. SAN FRANCISCO – Take the family on a fun, educational journey to Alcatraz or bring your loved one to a World Series game to root on the San Francisco Giants. The Golden Gate City is home to a variety of attractions for families and couples to enjoy.
Where to stay: Best Western Grosvenor Hotel
Located right by Monster Park (formerly Candlestick Park) and just 10 miles from downtown, this three-star property has deals starting at $60 per night. This property has a 4.0/5.0 hotel review rating, and is recommended by 85 percent of guests.
2. AUSTIN (TX) – Not only is this city the state capital of Texas, it’s also recognized as the Live Music Capital of the World with nearly 200 live music venues and Austin City Limits. With great area attractions such as Austin Lakes, and of course having a plethora of delicious BBQ restaurants with Texas-sized portions, this is a city to check out!
Where to stay: Hotel Allandale
From $81, this three-star hotel offers an indoor and an outdoor pool, fitness facility, restaurant, and a 24-hour business center. It has a hotel review rating of 4.2/5.0 and is recommended by 83 percent of guests. And if you’re looking to spend just a tad over $99, try the beautiful Barton Creek Resort and Spa and take advantage of special discount offers of up to 35% off. Music lovers will enjoy the live piano music Friday and Saturday nights.
3. LOS ANGELES – Catch a glimpse of movie stars and celebrities, watch the world champion LA Lakers in their quest for another NBA title, or enjoy the warm weather as you stroll through Rodeo Drive.
Where to stay: Hollywood Hotel
From $65, this property is located less than five miles from Universal Studios, the Los Angeles Zoo and Griffith Park. This three-star hotel is recommended by 77 percent of guests and has a hotel review rating of 3.6/5.0.
4. NASHVILLE – Have you ever been to the Grand Ole Opry or The Parthenon? What about seeing a Tennessee Titans or Nashville Predators game? Well, now’s your chance!
Where to stay: Millennium Maxwell House
Located within two miles are the Just minutes from the Country Music Hall of Fame, Gaylord Entertainment Center and Frist Museum, this 3.5 star hotel is available at rates starting at $87. Recommended by 87 percent of guests, this property has a hotel review rating of 4.1/5.0.
5. ST. LOUIS – With the famous Gateway Arch, Six Flags St. Louis, and five casinos, this Midwest destination has activities and events for the entire family to enjoy.
Where to stay: Doubletree Hotel & Conference Center St Louis
Offering a health club, restaurant and lounge, pools and a sauna, this 3.5 star hotel is available at just $68 per night. This hotel has also earned a hotel review rating of 4.5/5.0 and is recommended by 95 percent of guests who have booked and stayed at this location.
Taylor L. Cole, APR, is director of public relations for Hotels.com.